Friday, July 6 » Parallel Session H: Teaching Information Literacy
Location: Auditoire C
Chair: Francoise Pasleau
|854||How can information literacy training promote awareness of information needs and realising gaps in knowledge: a perspective allowing for patients, families and healthcare providers?||H1|
|764||Case study: are interactive tutorials an effective alternative tool for library or information literacy instruction?||H2|
|874||Information literacy in the context of Evidence-Based Medicine: teaching and learning assessment of a course intended for 4th year students in medicine at the University of Liège (Belgium)||H3|
|604||Limits of Evidence Based Medicine revisited||H4|
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 6 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved