Cookies & Google Analytics
IP masking for Google Analytics
The Google Analytics' tracking code of this website are generally used with the function "_anonymizeIp()". Your IP adress in reference to this website is therefore processed in a shortened/masked form (pseudonymization) to disable personal references at all times.
Registration on the website
By registering to this site you agree on the following
- your contact information may by used by the chair of the International Program Committee (IPC) for communication related to Scientific programme
- your contact information may by used by the Local Organising Committee (LOC) for communication related to the Conference (general organisation of Conference, Scientific programme, Conference site,...)
By communication, we mean
- e-mail sent using the Conference site messaging system, a dedicated mailing list system (out of the Conference site) or e-mail sent directly by IPC chai or a member of the LOC
- phone number (for urgent matter)
Registration on the Conference
In the registration process, you may select an option allowing the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) to transmit your contact information to sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference for communication related to this Conference.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 4 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved