The economics of copyrights
Françoise VANDOOREN (Free University of Brussels) has been holding her current position of Attaché at the Libraries Head Office at the Université libre de Bruxelles since 1999. She holds a Master Degree in Linguistics and worked as a researcher in computational linguistics in the past, and participated in various European R&D projects. In her current position, she has been dealing with library management issues, digitization activities, institutional repository, open access and copyright issues. She has been involved in the Open Access Working Group of the European University Association and initiated the Scholarly Communication Group in UNICA (network of universities from the capitals of Europe). She has also served as an independent expert in the evaluation of EU projects for the 7th Framework Programme.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 4 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved