E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved
A lot of colleagues wishing to confirm their participation, as presenter, to the Conference encountered problems when asking the site to send their password back: they did not received any e-mail. After less than one working day, the service was available again.
After evaluation, it appeared that the web server settings were changed some times ago so that the e-mails sent by the Conference site were not relayed by the mail server. IT team at UCL has thus adapted the settings and the service is available again.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
46 weeks 17 hours ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved