Text analysis tools for information retrieval
In the development of search filters, information specialists and researchers regularly apply text analysis tools to a set of relevant citations to identify terms which are most likely to identify those citations economically. The aim of our workshop is to present software tools to identify candidate terms and to talk about the use and application of the text analysis tools for the routine development of search strategies. Enough time will be given to discuss the future of text analysis tools and the need for and usefulness of further international collaboration. The workshop is intended for information specialists with a specific interest in the development and calibration of search filters or search strategies.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
49 weeks 3 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved