Design and create a sustainable 23 Things for EAHIL
23 Things programmes have become established as a relatively cheap (except perhaps in terms of participants time) and effective ways of maintaining continuing professional development in times of increasing financial constraint and fast moving technological expansion (http://tinyurl.com/eahil23things and http://web20spb.blogspot.com/). But most programmes are either very generic, or very library specific.
This workshop will allow for the collaborative development of a 23 Things programme for European health information librarians. The Things will be selected from after a crowd sourcing exercise prior to the conference. The results of this will seed the workshop and the programme itself will be tailored by the workshop attendees, flexible according to the needs and expectations of the EAHIL cohort, and dynamic. Issues of content, language, promotion and maintenance will be explored. The programme will be launched for all EAHIL members at a plenary session during the conference itself.
Project blog: <http://p23eahil.wordpress.com
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
3 years 51 weeks ago
- Discussion around a Belgian beer
- Despite the skepticism
- EAHIL 2012 Conference - Health information without frontiers: 4 - 6 July, 2012, UCL, Brussels, Belgium
- From digitization towards digital preservation - building a digital library system for medical information users
- The Brazilian blog Ecce Medicus and the information on H1N1 flu vaccine for lay people: a case study in Health Communication
- Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved