Wifi is available in the buildings.
- Connect to "Urbizone"
- Open the webbrowser
Due to uncertain sunny weather, the First timers’ event will be a walk from the "Bibliothèque" building to the “Jardin des plantes médicinales Paul Moens” (medicinal plant garden).
From there, we will turn back to the "Bibliothèque" main hall where the reception will be held.
TagTagCity offers you the keys to the city and lets you benefit from promotions! Places, sites and objects will reveal their secrets and their advantages.
Thanks to your smart-phone you’ll be able to click on Tags and receive promotions.
So here you are, welcome in Brussels!
Here are some tips for you to enjoy Brussels before the Conference starts (and after ;-)
- About tickets
- Where to buy?
- Tips & tricks
- More information
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 5 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved