- Submission: From Oct. 01, 2011 to Nov. 14, 2011 Nov. 30, 2011 (23:59 CET)
- Notification of acceptance/ rejection : Dec. 31, 2011
- Deadline for confirmation of author participation: Jan. 16, 2012
- Deadline for text for Conference Proceedings: April 30, 2012
- Continuing education sessions and technical meetings: July 2 & 3, 2012
- Full sessions of congress: July 4 – 6, 2012
Both EAHIL members and non-members may propose continuing education courses (CEC).
- Log into the conference site (SEE ACCOUNT CREATION INSTRUCTIONS)
- To propose a CEC, click on "Propose a CEC" under "My content" (left column).
- Please follow submission instructions provided in the form.
- Click on "View proposed CEC" to see your CEC(s).
Within the CEC proposal period (October 01 - November 14 30), you may update your CEC.
- Please contact Dr. Henri Verhaaren: go to the contact webform (select Category : International Programme Committee)
- In case of problems with the login process, please contact the webmaster: go to the "Contact" webform (select Category : Webmaster)
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 6 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved