Ghislaine Declève's blog
17.30 outside the Auditoires Centraux, level -1 (street side)
Coaches from the campus site to the Centre for Fine Arts.
Return: free (no coaches).
Dress code: Casual Address: Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels | Rue Ravensteinstraat 23, 1000 Brussels.
Metro: Central Station
Conditions for sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 conference in Brussels (July 4-6, 2012), will be available on the conference website <www.eahil2012.be> by the end of February. Please, stay tuned.
Please contact Christine Lanners: go to the contact webform (select Category : Sponsor and exhibition).
The EAHIL 2012 conference gala dinner will be held on July 5, 2012 at Aula Magna, in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Already planned IPC meetings are as follows:
2010 June 17, 19:00 - Start up meeting & Get-together dinner
(during the EAHIL 12th Conference in Estoril)
Lisbon: Place of Memory of the Exiles; (Estoril Post Office), Av. Marginal, 7152-A, 2765-247 Estoril
2011 July 5 to 8, 2 hours - Follow up meeting
(depending on the EAHIL workshop program)
2011 December 12-13, all day long - Program content
Brussels: Université catholique de Louvain , Séminaire Administration A+B, 50 E.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
46 weeks 18 hours ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved