The meeting’s sessions will be hold at the second UCL campus, located in Brussels itself. The campus is home to the medical faculty and its University Hospital.
Endowed with an astonishing architecture, UCL/Brussels houses a sculpture garden, a medicinal plant garden, an old farm and a mill. Highly urban yet village-like, the site is widely appreciated by residents and visitors.
At 7 km away from Brussels National Airport, and a quarter of an hour away from the Grand Place by metro, UCL/Brussels is truly located at the heart of Europe.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
46 weeks 11 hours ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved