EAHIL 2012 Conference - Health information without frontiers: 4 - 6 July, 2012, UCL, Brussels, Belgium 1
It was a pleasure to meet you in Brussels for this 13th EAHIL Conference.
We wish you a safe trip back to home and look forward meeting you at another EAHIL workshop or conference.
Will you stay at Brussels for the week-end? Below some last suggestions.
Information about transportation to the library tours and the gala dinner has been updated.
See more about 'how' and 'when' at:
17.30 outside the Auditoires Centraux, level -1 (street side)
Coaches from the campus site to the Centre for Fine Arts.
Return: free (no coaches).
Dress code: Casual Address: Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels | Rue Ravensteinstraat 23, 1000 Brussels.
Metro: Central Station
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
4 years 28 weeks ago
- Discussion around a Belgian beer
- Despite the skepticism
- From digitization towards digital preservation - building a digital library system for medical information users
- EAHIL 2012 Conference - Health information without frontiers: 4 - 6 July, 2012, UCL, Brussels, Belgium
- The Brazilian blog Ecce Medicus and the information on H1N1 flu vaccine for lay people: a case study in Health Communication
- Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved